Sunday, March 22, 2015

A little change to this blog

It's been a little bit since I've blogged on this page. A lot of things have gone on with my life, and I haven't done what I should.

But I'm going to make this a different type of blog now...not just for me. Mind you, I'm going to still post my stuff, but I'm going to be a little different here.

I'm not the only one in the world with dreams, desires, ambition, and gumption to go after things. Sometimes, it looks like we lost our American Dream, if you listen to the mainstream media, but there are still millions of people out there that are taking chances, have dreams, and won't quit no matter what. They can be the people I know, who are aspiring tennis pros, professional wrestlers, and personal trainers...or they can be other people around this country. There are stories out there, folks, and I want all of them.

I'll be here plenty. This will be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment